Tuesday, March 22, 2016

March Madness


Some fun things happening over here this lovely month of March...

 

For the boys birthdays each year we ask them what they would like for dinner and this year was no exception. Elliot's favorite is spaghetti and Noah's new thing is Ahi. What kid asks for Ahi for his birthday dinner? Mine, I guess. LOL


I got my hair done. Yay!

 

My favorite food truck finally opened up a restaurant. SO GOOD! Below is their chicken taco which I ended up giving away because I was really full and what I was really wanting was their Kalbi rib rice burger. AU-MAZING! It's called KoJa Kitchen in San Jose if you're interested.

 

Someone had their first dentist visit and he did great!




 

We took the boys a San Jose Sharks hockey game. They had a blast! I don't think I've ever seen Elliot sit so still for as long as he did at that game. He was surely taking it all in.


Tooth pick anyone?


Felt phone system
We took the boys to the San Francisco Exploratorium a few weeks ago and had the best time. We were there for hours and still didn't get through the whole place. It's massive!
 
xoxo





No comments:

Post a Comment